Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Coconut Chocolate=Love Vegan Cupcakes (gluten free)


My sister is crazy mad in love with coconut.  Shredded coconut in particular. 
Shredded coconut on top of a cupcake. 
"A moist chocolate cupcake", she declared, "with marshmallow frosting".

Alright, this was a no worry in my book, and I was very happy to create this for her. 
Of course the base of the cupcake is from my Chocolate=Love vegan cake.  Then I used Suzanne's Ricemellow Creme and rolled the top in organic shredded coconut. Simple!
My sister spent the afternoon blissed out.
And as always, I am happy to spread the vegan love.

Check under Recipes for the Chocolate =Love vegan cake recipe.
Then just line a cupcake pan with liners and pour batter evenly amongst the 12 cavities.
Bake at 325 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until cupcakes spring back when touched and toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Let cupcakes cool completely before spreading them with Suzanne's Ricemellow Creme. (a non-dairy, vegan, gluten free product)
Then roll top in organic unsweetened coconut.
Bliss out-

No comments:

Post a Comment